Meet our Convertible Executive Bag
The Convertible Executive Bag adds convenience, comfort and versatility to your life
With its sleek, minimalistic design and premium quality materials, this bag is both stylish and functional. It can be worn as a shoulder bag, handbag, crossbody bag, or as a backpack, making it incredibly versatile and perfect for the woman on-the-go.
- FORBES MAGAZINE
Incredibly flexible to meet your needs
The Convertible Executive Bag is designed to add convenience and flexibility to your life. Whether you're a busy professional, jet-setting across the world, a mother on the go, or simply want to make a style statement - this bag will quickly become your go-to companion. We designed it to help moving around be more seamless all while helping you look polished and feel confident, no matter where the day takes you.
Equipped with versatile straps, a sleek construction and plenty of space (including a laptop sleeve), this is the only bag you will need throughout the day.
We work hard for you, so you don't have to
This all-in-one bag can be worn in 4 ways - as a top handle, a shoulder bag, a cross-body and a backpack - leaving no need for multiple bags. Wear it to work (fits up to a 15" laptop), to that business meeting, out on the town or traveling across the world. We know you already have a lot to juggle, and your bag shouldn't complicate your life. So we created a bag that provides you with options, so you can choose the one that is right for you.
We also equipped it with features such as lots of internal pockets, multiple internal compartments and metal feet to keep your leather off the ground, so your investment stays protected and long-lasting.
Full-grain calfskin leather
We crafted this bag from premium full grain calfskin leather, which is both durable and sustainable.
Calfskin leather is known for its softness, durability, and flexibility. It is also more lightweight and pliable than some other types of leather, such as cowhide.
Calfskin has a smoother surface and a more consistent texture than other leathers, hereby giving your bag the upscale and sophisticated look we were aiming for.
Like you, we often have a lot to carry around throughout the day. Hence we designed this bag to fit... a lot. It is designed to fit a 15" laptop, along with all of your other daily essentials, such as notebooks, chargers, change of shoes and even a water bottle.
The Convertible Executive Bag is packed with no-nonsense features designed to add convenience and comfort to your day.
- Italian full grain calfskin leather
- 15.5"W x 10"H x 5.5"D. (all measurements in inches)
- Drop handles: 5”
- Removable and adjustable shoulder straps: 14.5-20”
- Inside compartment pockets on both sides
- Zip-around top closure with gold-toned hardware
- Decorative hanging luggage tag and key
- Internal lining to preserve the leather
- And of course, it's Made in Italy... home of the finest in leather craftsmanship.
- Clean it occasionally with a soft, dry cloth
- Protect it from direct light, heat and rain. If it becomes wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Avoid damaging the interior with liquid cream, hand sanitizers, makeup and perfumes
- When not in use, fill it with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity
- Store in the provided dust bag
- Try to avoid carrying things that are too heavy that may affect the shape of the bag
- Avoid overstuffing your bag as that might damage your zipper.
Wear it as a shoulder bag, top handle, crossbody, or as a backpack
Silver & Riley was founded by Lola Banjo, a corporate executive who is also passionate about fashion.
She spent years climbing the corporate ladder, but always found herself feeling uninspired by the bland, generic accessories that were deemed "work-appropriate".
She longed for products that were both stylish and practical, but could never find anything that fit the bill. Frustrated by the lack of options, she decided to take matters into her own hands and create a line of accessories that would seamlessly blend form and function. Thus, Silver & Riley was born. Today, Lola and her team are dedicated to creating premium quality products that elevate your style while adding convenience and comfort to your life.
We award 5% of all sales to women entrepreneurs both domestically and in emerging economies.
The Buy 1, Give 5 program is our hallmark program that supports women entrepreneurs through the issuance of micro-grants to help start, grow and scale their businesses.
Starting a business, particularly one requiring significant capital, can be challenging. Women, especially those from underrepresented minority groups, may face steeper startup costs due to economic and income inequalities, often limiting their growth potential. We know this well because we faced similar challenges, hence why this program is imperative.
Through our Buy 1, Give 5 program, we seek to assist women entrepreneurs across various industries fund their dreams. 5% of all sales are allocated to this fund and awarded to women entrepreneurs bi-annually. We started this program right at launch, so it grows as we grow.
You can feel great knowing that not only are you purchasing a quality product, you’re also helping potentially close the opportunity gap for underrepresented women entrepreneurs.
- The Convertible Executive Bag is beautifully crafted from premium smooth calf leather. All supporting materials such as metal parts and threads are sourced from top-tier suppliers.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. If bag becomes wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Avoid damaging the interior of the bag with liquid cream, hand sanitizers, makeup and perfumes
- When not in use, fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity
- Store in the provided dust bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Made in Italy.
Sorry to hear it didn't work out. If you would like to request a return, please send an email to email@example.com with your email address and order number. Once you have submitted your request, a return authorization and domestic shipping label will be sent to you within 72 hours with return instructions. Please do not ship your return back without this authorization, as it will not be processed.
Merchandise must be unused and sent back in the original packaging to qualify for a refund.
All refund requests must be submitted within 7 days of receipt, or your request will be rejected.
Original shipping costs are non–refundable, and in case of free shipping, a $20 original shipping fee will be deducted from the return amount. If you opt to use our return label, we will deduct a return shipping fee at cost. Finally, 5% of the original total cost will be deducted from the refund amount (this covers payment processing fees which unfortunately, we do not get reimbursed for). We reserve the right to refuse any return on merchandise that looks in any way used or tampered with. If your return is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your expense and a refund will not be issued. We appreciate your understanding.